About Jennifer HeiringJennifer Heiring – “A Trusted Name in Real Estate”
Whether it’s your first home, or your last, the process of buying or selling real estate is never the same. Of the many decisions to confront you during this process, your choice in agents will be the most important. Call Jennifer, and with her expertise and experience, you’ll be sure to “feel right at home.” Servicing Kenosha, Somers, Pleasant Prairie, Bristol, and the outlying areas.
Jennifer joined RE/MAX in 1991 and is in the top 1% of REALTORS® in Kenosha. She is the first agent in her office to achieve the RE/MAX Hall of Fame award and is also a part of the 100% club and the honorable Platinum Club. All are awarded for high achievement. Jennifer holds the GRI (Graduated Realtors Institute) and CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designations which are earned by advanced education. But most importantly she has helped hundreds of happy buyers and sellers relocate to new homes.
Jennifer is a happily married Christian woman and proud mother of three. She enjoys outdoor sports including running, skiing, hiking and also enjoys gardening and cooking.
Buy with Professional, Assertive Representation
- We’ll establish a customized house hunting plan that suits your lifestyle.
- Arrange mortgage pre-approval with a reputable mortgage company.
- Provide access to all listed properties regardless of their company affiliation.
- Provide full disclosure information and advice to ensure you are an educated buyer.
- Guide you through the purchase from beginning to end and beyond.
Thank you for visiting! Please explore my site to learn more about beautiful Kenosha and to search properties for sale. Please contact me if I can answer any questions you may have.